Innovative Design Meets Unmatched Performance
Double-hung windows provide an attractive, versatile, and low-maintenance feature to any home. They’re perfect for homeowners who want to combine functionality and design all in one. Of all the windows on the market today, double-hung windows are hands down the most popular. Window World Bloomington Offers custom double-hung window installation in Bloomington, Illinois.
Double-Hung Window Products from Window World Bloomington
Double-hung windows from Window World Bloomington offer unmatched value and strong performance all year long. Our windows are designed to enhance your home’s interior and exterior. That is why they are a top choice for homeowners. Visit our showroom today, and we’ll show you why Window World Bloomington is Bloomington’s #1 choice for residential windows.
*There should be tiles leading to each the 4000 and 6000 series pages*
The 4000 and 6000 Series Double-Hung Windows
- 4000 Series Double-Hung. 4000 Series double-hung windows from Window World are as elegant as they are stable. The beveled mainframe design is sheer and refined. The sturdy construction of the 4000 Series will easily complement any architectural style on the inside or outside of your home.
- 6000 Series Double-Hung. The superior performance of the 6000 Series windows is a result of their forward-thinking design. Every component is precision-engineered and contributes to excellent energy savings. The 6000 Series features a multi-chamber design that helps trap dead air, producing an effective insulating barrier. Extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration.
Features and Benefits of Double-Hung Windows
Double-hung windows offer a full spectrum of benefits and features that any homeowner would love. This is why they consistently remain the most popular windows on the market. Here are a few advantages of double-hung windows:
- Energy Saving. Double-hung windows create a solid wall across the window opening that eliminates moisture or air passage. The result is a more efficient home that saves you money in energy costs.
- Reduced Maintenance. Once we install double-hung windows into your home, you don’t have to worry about ongoing maintenance and repairs. Their tough exterior and sturdy structure make them easy to take care of and clean.
- Easy to Use. Double-hung windows have a smooth and simple design that make them easy to lift. Both the window and the frame come together for a perfect fit. All you have to do is open the window.
- Improved Ventilation. If you like to open the windows and let the air in, then double-hung windows give you more control over the airflow in the house. You can control the level of ventilation you want with a full or partial open.
- Stylish Design. Our double-hung windows are as elegant as they are functional, and are designed to complement the style of your home. Whether you choose the 4000 Series or the 6000 Series, you will enjoy the perfect marriage of form and function.
Visit Our Window Showroom in Bloomington, Illinois
Window World Bloomington offers state-of-the-art custom windows for residential properties across Bloomington, Illinois, and the surrounding area. We provide both window products and window installation. Do you have old windows you want to replace? We can remove the old windows and revitalize your home with brand new double-hung windows. To find out more about the features and benefits of our window products visit our massive showroom here in Bloomington or contact us today!